About the College
Nestled in a scenic spot close to where the Don River meets the sea, Don College offers a unique and inspiring learning environment for students in years 11 and 12 and is just a 10 min bus ride from Devonport City Centre. From the stunning views of the Don Nature Reserve to the distinctive 1970s 'brutalist' architecture of the campus, Don College invites you to explore, discover and grow. Whether you want to pursue further education or start your career, you will find a range of courses and opportunities to suit your goals and interests.
At Don College, you can also enjoy a variety of recreational activities and facilities, such as:
- Playing tennis, badminton or basketball on our courts in the Multipurpose Centre (MPC) and outside
- Climbing our indoor rock wall
- Performing or working out in our Multipurpose Centre gym
- Swimming at the nearby Olympic pool or relaxing at Coles Beach
- Walking or cycling along the Devonport Walking track to access other sports venues
Don College is more than just a school. It’s a place where you can learn, have fun and make lasting memories.