- Students study reduction and oxidation, organic and inorganic chemistry, gases, reaction rates, equilibria, and thermochemistry.
- Class activities, assignments, investigations, presentations, tests and external examination.
- 2 - 4 hours per week.
- Increases towards exams.
- Revision of weekly lessons.
- Focus on areas of weakness early.
- Revision is necessary to enhance depth of knowledge and maximise success
- Students need to seek help outside of class when necessary
Students have said:
- "I found the course challenging and had to do a lot more homework then I expected."
- "Review class material after every lesson to save yourself a lot of work at the end."