- Live performances.
- Theatre genres.
- Interpretation of text.
- Learning lines for scripts.
- Writing critiques of live theatre.
- Out of hours rehearsals.
- Gradual increase in hours as the year progresses.
- Make sure you learn your lines early.
- Provides a pathway to further study and/or a career in performing arts or entertainment industries.
- Requires an independent reflective journal.
Students have said:
- "It's loads of fun, but heaps of hard work."
- "To help your ensemble team attend rehearsals and don't leave your preparation to the last minute."