- Class activities assessing conversation (speaking and understanding), reading, writing and a familiarity with Japanese culture.
- This is largely controlled by the student who should revise new language points the day after they're learned.
- Revision must actively use the language, not just be a reading of notes.
- Homework time should be 15 minutes revision each night of the week.
Students have said:
- "I really enjoyed this class."
- "Don't let yourself get behind in revising new grammar as you will have too much to try and remember at once."