- Class activities assessing conversation (speaking and understanding), reading, writing and a familiarity with French culture.
- Externally assessed end of year exam for pre-tertiary students
- Student should revise new language points the day after they're learned.
- Revision must actively use the language, not just be a reading the notes.
- There are many self-assessed work sheets
- Students should complete 3 or 4 worksheets each week.
- Homework time should be 15 minutes revision each night of the week.
Students have said:
- Flashcards really work!
- Keep up with revising new grammar so you don't have to much to try and remember it all at once