- Study local environments including rivers, estuaries, forests and beaches.
- Views on the use of the environment
- Current and topical environmental issues
- Class activities, discussions, assignments and externalexam
- Approximately 1 - 3 hours per week and increase as required.
- Revision is necessary to enhance depth of knowledge and maximise success.
- Students need to seek help outside of class when necessary.
Students have said:
- "Revise class work regularly to keep on top of your study and avoid last minute rushes to get work done."