- Class practical and written activities, and assignments
- Performances in class
- Performances for a wider audience
- External practical and written examination at end of year
- Learning lines for scripts
- Writing critiques of live theatre
- Out of hours rehearsals
- Increase in hours required as the year progresses
- Make sure you learn your lines early.
- Write theatre reviews as soon as possible after a performance has been viewed.
Students have said
- "It's loads of fun, but heaps of hard work."
- "Support your ensemble team by attending rehearsals and being prepared."