- Experience wet photography, digital photography, photoshop, studio lighting and cyanotype.
- Students create a portfolio of work based on the strengths of their set class tasks.
- Pre-Tertiary students are externally examined on their portfolio.
- All students complete four essays on photo artists.
- Pre-Tertiary students give a presentation of their work and a 1500 word essay.
- Portfolios are examined in the last two weeks of term four.
Students have said:
- I really enjoyed this class.
- See your teacher to get feedback, frameworks and support.
- Use your class time well.
- Minimum of four written essays are required to pass.