- 5 topics: Functions and Graphs, Trigonometry, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus and Probability and Statistics.
- Assessment is based on class work, homework, assignments, tests, the mid-year exam and the end of year exam.
- 4 - 5 hours of homework per week is essential.
- Tasks include: reviewing class work, investigations,completing work from class, following up areas of weakness, assignments, and test and exam preparation.
- A consistent effort throughout the year is required.
- Students need to seek help from teachers out of class when required.
- Tuesday afternoon enrichment time will be used for tutorials and student help.
Students have said:
- "I found the course quite demanding."
- "Work consistently throughout the year."
- "I have spent a lot of time at home on Maths."
- "I have felt well supported both in and out of class."
- "Check Schoology and dropbox regularly."