- Class Activities and assignments on Roman government, the role of women in Rome, art and architecture (with a focus on Pompeii) and roman technology
- Individual Project.
- Externally set and marked end of year exam.
- Around 2-3 hours a week. Largely revision of class notes, planning and writing of assignments and background reading. This will increase in the month before the IP.
- There is always background reading to be done
Students have said:
- "Going over class notes at home made it easier to understand what came next."
- "The only essays I really went well on were the ones I actually planned in advance."